You have been in my thoughts and prayers during this time of trial. I hope you are handling the inﬂux of information regarding the spread of COVID-19 through the strength of prayer, wisdom and trust in Jesus.
We are still worshiping “Together” Sundays at 10:30 AM via live streaming online until further notice. You can use the link below to go directly to the live stream on Sundays. Following are a few things we want you to keep in mind as we go through this time “Together.”
For updates, please visit this page regularly or email (email@example.com) or call (301.559.2200) the church office.
Stream Live HERE on Sundays @ 10:30 AM!
- If you are feeling sick or have any slight symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you seek and consult with necessary medical professionals about your symptoms.
- We strongly advise and urge those who are 60 years old and older and/or those who may have any of the underlying medical conditions that puts you in the high-risk category, to pay close attention to your health.
- We encourage everyone to look out for our seniors and practice social distancing as much as possible. Always remember to use good sound judgement and discretion. Your safety and health are essential and we would like everyone to practice safe health protocols.
- If you would like to watch any past sermons, here is a link to the sermons page on our website where you can watch sermons from previous Sundays.
- There is a PLETHORA of information and services available for those who are in need. It’s important we pass along reliable and helpful information. Below are some resources we made available that provide a lot of good information to assist you during this time.
As you are aware, developments are changing rapidly state to state by individual Governors and Mayors and we would like you to closely heed their guidance. Remember practice social distancing, gather with 10 people or less and if you are feeling sick seek medical attention. If you are in need of information to help you understand more about COVID-19, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be more than happy and willing to serve you.
Along with other churches across our region and country, we too have been giving much thought and prayer about how to be prudent and at the same time not fearful as we make decisions.
Remember, if you have any questions, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to call the church office. Lastly, please stay connected with each other and please be sure to make Sunday worship time a priority.
I love all of you dearly and will continue to fervently keep you in my prayers.
Worship Services and Church Activities
- Sunday Worship Services – Worship with us online, Sundays at 10:30 AM.
- Sunday Morning Intercessory Prayer - Join every Sunday morning at 9:30 AM for our intercessory prayer call, 978.990.5018 ID#301330.
- Gather Together to Pray - Join us the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7 PM online as we come together corporately to pray.
- Bible Study - Join us the 3rd Wednesday of the month online at 7 PM as we dive into God's word.
Tithes and Offerings
Three ways you can give your tithes and offerings:
- You can give online by clicking HERE.
- Give through Cash App. Our “cashtag” is “$WeAreTriumphant.”
- Give By Mail – If you would prefer to send your gift by check via the mail, please send to:
The Triumphant Church
4603 Eastern Ave.
Mt Rainier, MD 20712
- Census 2020 – You should have received your 2020 Census in the mail. Please ensure to respond, as everyone living in your household counts. Results from the census helps our local communities, schools and other public services. You can also fill out your Census online at https://my2020census.gov/
- Rock the Vote - We are less than 100 days from the 2020 Election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. The last day to register to vote is October 13, 2020.
Last day to Request Absentee Ballot — October 27
Absentee Ballots Must Be Postmarked by 5:00 PM on October 30
For Washington, DC:
Last day to Request Absentee Ballot — October 27
Absentee Ballots Must Be Postmarked by 8:00 PM on November 3
- We are less than 100 days from election day on Tuesday, November 3rd for what could be one of the most consequential presidential elections of our generation. The office of citizen is an important responsibility in our country. The right to vote is a privilege our ancestors marched, suffered, bled and died for. We don’t get to opt in or out. When we don’t vote, that’s a vote. When we don’t use our voice, we are speaking. Everyone must leverage this opportunity and get out to vote. The last day to register to vote in the November 3rd election is October 13th. If you are 18 or will be 18 by November 3rd, you should register to vote. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a person is not required to have a reason to vote absentee. Go Rock the Vote!
- Maryland seniors can sign up for a daily telephone check in by calling 1.800.50-CHECK or they can visit bit.ly/MDSrCallCheck and register RIGHT NOW.
- What Seniors Need to Know About: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Hotline
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (COVID-19) PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- Student Meals Available During COVID-19 Closures
- City of Hyattsville (COVID-19)
- Prince Georges's County (COVID-19)