What's Happening at Triumphant
- ReGATHERING Face-to-Face
Dear Brothers and Sisters, after we were separated from you for a while (though our hearts never left you) our desire to see you face to face has
intensified. 1 Thessalonians 2:17 (NLT)
Triumphant we are happy to announce that plans are underway for us to return to in-person worship.
We will continue to look at the numbers and evaluate a safe return but for now we have considered returning on Sunday, November 7th which is
our Vision Sunday.
We are grateful to all of you for your faith, patience, and endurance as Covid has brought necessary reconsideration and restructuring of our
church life. Covid is not going anywhere any time soon, so we must embrace a mindset of flexibility and grace. Registration will be required, and
we will continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
Over the next few weeks, you will receive communications for next steps. So stay tuned for more information on in-person worship and
November 7th Vision Sunday 2021.
- Small Groups
Are you looking to grow spiritually, emotionally, and relationally?
Are you looking to grow in prayer, Biblical studies, service, support, and accountability?
Are you looking for a way to connect more deeply with others within a small group setting?
Well, allow us to serve you by sharing what you are interested in and would be beneficial for you.
We want to help you find and become a part of an active small group that gives insight and develops you to Live Free through a God-Size Lens—
providing healthy fellowship in a community marked by Christian love and togetherness.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us connect you to the right small group.
Life is Better Together because, Together, we Are Triumphant.
We worship “Together” Sundays at 10:30 AM via live streaming online until further notice. You can use the link below to go directly to the live stream on Sundays. Following are a few things we want you to keep in mind as we go through this time “Together.”
For updates, please visit this page regularly or email (email@example.com) or call (301.559.2200) the church office.
Stream Live HERE on Sundays @ 10:30 AM!
- If you are feeling sick or have any slight symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you seek and consult with necessary medical professionals about your symptoms.
- We strongly advise and urge those who are 60 years old and older and/or those who may have any of the underlying medical conditions that puts you in the high-risk category, to pay close attention to your health.
- We encourage everyone to look out for our seniors and practice social distancing as much as possible. Always remember to use good sound judgement and discretion. Your safety and health are essential and we would like everyone to practice safe health protocols.
- If you would like to watch any past sermons, click HERE where you can watch sermons from previous Sundays.
- There is a PLETHORA of information and services available for those who are in need. It’s important we pass along reliable and helpful information. Below are some resources we made available that provide a lot of good information to assist you.
As you are aware, developments are change state to state by individual Governors and Mayors and we would like you to closely heed their guidance. Remember practice social distancing, gather with 10 people or less and if you are feeling sick seek medical attention. If you are in need of information to help you understand more about COVID-19, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be more than happy and willing to serve you.
Along with other churches across our region and country, we too have been giving much thought and prayer about how to be prudent and at the same time not fearful as we make decisions.
Remember, if you have any questions, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to call the church office. Lastly, please stay connected with each other and please be sure to make Sunday worship time a priority.
Worship Services and Church Activities
- Sunday Worship Services – Worship with us online, Sundays at 10:30 AM.
- Sunday Morning Intercessory Prayer - Join every Sunday morning at 9:30 AM for our intercessory prayer call. To join text “Call Me” to 978.990.5018. After receiving the incoming call, when prompted, enter Access Code 301330.
- Gather Together to Pray - Join us the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7 PM online as we come together corporately to pray.
- Bible Study - Join us the 3rd Wednesday of the month online at 7 PM as we dive into God's word.
Tithes and Offerings
Three ways you can give your tithes and offerings:
- You can give online by clicking HERE.
- Give through Cash App. Our “cashtag” is “$WeAreTriumphant.”
- Give By Mail – If you would prefer to send your gift by check via the mail, please send to:
The Triumphant Church
4603 Eastern Ave.
Mt Rainier, MD 20712
- 10 Things You Can Do to Manage Your Health at Home
- What to Do if You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Maryland seniors can sign up for a daily telephone check in by calling 1.800.50-CHECK or they can visit bit.ly/MDSrCallCheck and register RIGHT NOW.
- What Seniors Need to Know About: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Hotline
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (COVID-19) PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- City of Hyattsville (COVID-19)
- Prince Georges's County (COVID-19)
For more information concerning the Coronavirus, visit the CDC website.