What's Happening at Triumphant
- Living Free Spring Classes
Living Free Spring Session begins in May 2021 using the Zoom platform.
Living Free is a ministry that provides small group and discipleship training focused on helping people grow spiritually and live free.
Our spring session's class offerings are: Insight Group, Concerned Persons, Godly Parenting, Where Is The Image of God in You?, The Single
Christian & Committed Couples.
If you need more information contact the Living Free Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration is available now. Click HERE to register today and LIVE FREE!
- Living Free
Tuesday classes begin January 12, 2021 (January 12 - April 6, 2021)
Saturday classes begin January 16, 2021 (January 16 - April 10, 2021)
Click here if you are interested in attending future sessions.
- Small Groups
Are you looking to grow spiritually, emotionally, and relationally?
Are you looking to grow in prayer, Biblical studies, service, support, and accountability?
Are you looking for a way to connect more deeply with others within a small group setting?
Well, allow us to serve you by sharing what you are interested in and would be beneficial for you.
We want to help you find and become a part of an active small group that gives insight and develops you to Live Free through a God-Size Lens—
providing healthy fellowship in a community marked by Christian love and togetherness.
Email us at email@example.com and let us connect you to the right small group.
Life is Better Together because, Together, we Are Triumphant.
You have been in my thoughts and prayers during this time of trial. I hope you are handling the inﬂux of information regarding the spread of COVID-19 through the strength of prayer, wisdom and trust in Jesus.
We are still worshiping “Together” Sundays at 10:30 AM via live streaming online until further notice. You can use the link below to go directly to the live stream on Sundays. Following are a few things we want you to keep in mind as we go through this time “Together.”
For updates, please visit this page regularly or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (301.559.2200) the church office.
Stream Live HERE on Sundays @ 10:30 AM!
- If you are feeling sick or have any slight symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you seek and consult with necessary medical professionals about your symptoms.
- We strongly advise and urge those who are 60 years old and older and/or those who may have any of the underlying medical conditions that puts you in the high-risk category, to pay close attention to your health.
- We encourage everyone to look out for our seniors and practice social distancing as much as possible. Always remember to use good sound judgement and discretion. Your safety and health are essential and we would like everyone to practice safe health protocols.
- If you would like to watch any past sermons, here is a link to the sermons page on our website where you can watch sermons from previous Sundays.
- There is a PLETHORA of information and services available for those who are in need. It’s important we pass along reliable and helpful information. Below are some resources we made available that provide a lot of good information to assist you during this time.
As you are aware, developments are changing rapidly state to state by individual Governors and Mayors and we would like you to closely heed their guidance. Remember practice social distancing, gather with 10 people or less and if you are feeling sick seek medical attention. If you are in need of information to help you understand more about COVID-19, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be more than happy and willing to serve you.
Along with other churches across our region and country, we too have been giving much thought and prayer about how to be prudent and at the same time not fearful as we make decisions.
Remember, if you have any questions, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to call the church office. Lastly, please stay connected with each other and please be sure to make Sunday worship time a priority.
I love all of you dearly and will continue to fervently keep you in my prayers.
Worship Services and Church Activities
- Sunday Worship Services – Worship with us online, Sundays at 10:30 AM.
- Sunday Morning Intercessory Prayer - Join every Sunday morning at 9:30 AM for our intercessory prayer call. To join text “Call Me” to 978.990.5018. After receiving the incoming call, when prompted, enter Access Code 301330.
- Gather Together to Pray - Join us the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7 PM online as we come together corporately to pray.
- Bible Study - Join us the 3rd Wednesday of the month online at 7 PM as we dive into God's word.
Tithes and Offerings
Three ways you can give your tithes and offerings:
- You can give online by clicking HERE.
- Give through Cash App. Our “cashtag” is “$WeAreTriumphant.”
- Give By Mail – If you would prefer to send your gift by check via the mail, please send to:
The Triumphant Church
4603 Eastern Ave.
Mt Rainier, MD 20712
- 10 Things You Can Do to Manage Your Health at Home
- What to Do if You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Maryland seniors can sign up for a daily telephone check in by calling 1.800.50-CHECK or they can visit bit.ly/MDSrCallCheck and register RIGHT NOW.
- What Seniors Need to Know About: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Hotline
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (COVID-19) PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- City of Hyattsville (COVID-19)
- Prince Georges's County (COVID-19)
For more information concerning the Coronavirus, visit the CDC website.